Graphic Designer (Remote/1099)
We are seeking a highly creative and experienced graphic designer, photo editor, and video editor to join our team. You will be responsible for producing visually stunning designs for both print and digital materials, as well as editing photos to place our tiny homes in environments and creating short promo videos that effectively communicate our brand's message to our target audience. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing brochures, magazines, eBooks, Facebook banners, UI layouts, Canva templates, and executing digital marketing strategies.
- Design and layout a brochure of models about 45-50 pages (one every 3 months...next one is July) that will eventually become a magazine.
- Take photos of the tiny home models and put them in landscape environments for marketing pieces.
- Manage the posting of new models on the website and other internal locations.
- Work with the Affiliate Marketing director and Managers to create Facebook banners for our Affiliate
- Marketers and add new sharable content to their marketing libraries.
- Work with developers to design UI layouts for new projects.
- Layout eBooks (we have 10 ready to be laid out).
- Create a monthly company newsletter using our system called ODOO.
- Create Canva template sets for salespeople and affiliates to use and brand themselves.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy and create all the graphics needed for executing it.
- Work closely with company CEO and Sales Director draft and execute on a company-wide digital marketing strategy.
- Create short promo videos using Canva and other sources.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, photography, video production, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design, photography, and video editing for print and digital materials.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, Figma, Asana, and video editing software such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or iMovie.
- Experience in designing brochures, magazines, Facebook banners, UI layouts, and Canva templates.
- Experience in executing digital marketing strategies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
If you have a passion for creating visually stunning designs, photography, and video content that engage audiences and communicate brands' messages, we encourage you to apply for this position.
***Willing to speak with candidates inside and outside of the US.***
To apply, submit your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your portfolio! Candidates without all 3 items will not be considered. Interviews begin the week of May 8th.